We believe that developing a winning team of employees is essential to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by helping our customers deliver on their promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national company that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
- Work safely at all times.
- Efficiently perform customer pick-ups and deliveries.
- Respect their working hours.
- Ability to solve problems that arise on the road.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing assigned daily delivery and pick-up schedules.
- Perform daily pre-departure and return inspections.
- Establish a positive relationship with internal customers (dispatchers, colleagues and managers) and external customers.
- Ability to perform open routes assigned by manager.
- Excellent sense of organization.
- Successfully complete training in mail methods.
- Proper reading and loading techniques.
- Team spirit.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to lift and carry loads weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good sense of direction.
- Have no legal impediment in connection with the job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laval, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A