Under the direction of the Divisional Manager, Security and Loss Prevention, support national account customers by providing loss prevention strategies to reduce loss and damage claims, conduct audits and provide reports to customers to identify areas of opportunity.; trend National damage and loss claims, prevent and mitigate loss and damages through education, investigation and observation of shipment handling to both PCL employees and customers.
- Assess current security protocols and make recommendations
- Conduct Policy and Procedure compliance audits
- Conduct Customer Packaging Compliance and Piece count audits
- Prepare investigation and audit finding reports and present to stakeholders (customers and senior leadership teams)
- High loss customer reviews claims history, analysis reviews, reports and recommendations
- Conduct Loss Prevention briefings at crew meetings
- Investigate and report non-compliance issues
- Conduct investigations/interviews as required
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of Company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement
- Independent self-starter, takes initiative and has proven problem solving abilities
- PCI or CPP certification preferred or in progress.
- Strong organizational skills
- 2+ years progressive Loss Prevention and investigation experience
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and ability to use various loss prevention and security equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pickering, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A