Under the direction of the Divisional Manager, Security and Loss Prevention, support national account customers by providing loss prevention strategies to reduce loss and damage claims, conduct audits and provide reports to customers to identify areas of opportunity.; trend National damage and loss claims, prevent and mitigate loss and damages through education, investigation and observation of shipment handling to both PCL employees and customers.
- Investigate and report non-compliance issues
- Assess current security protocols and make recommendations
- High loss customer reviews claims history, analysis reviews, reports and recommendations
- Conduct Loss Prevention briefings at crew meetings
- Conduct Policy and Procedure compliance audits
- Prepare investigation and audit finding reports and present to stakeholders (customers and senior leadership teams)
- Conduct Customer Packaging Compliance and Piece count audits
- Conduct investigations/interviews as required
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and ability to use various loss prevention and security equipment.
- PCI or CPP certification preferred or in progress.
- Sound knowledge of Company policies and procedures
- Independent self-starter, takes initiative and has proven problem solving abilities
- 2+ years progressive Loss Prevention and investigation experience
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A