Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develops or modifies reports by considering teams requirements
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Generate dashboards and automate reports that empower teams across the organization to make data-driven decisions.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development and the improvement of processes and workflows.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data dashboards, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with power BI .
- Must have between 3-5 years proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development,
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills (presenting data analytics to teams)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Etobicoke, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A