In collaboration with the engineering team, the Automation Technician will be called upon to provide technical support for automated handling equipment and solve problems using a range of technical tools using complex troubleshooting . The ideal candidate for this position is motivated, autonomous, and versatile.
- System jam.
- Taking readings / analysis
- Diagnosis during breakdowns, Hardware and Software part of the sorting system.
- Day shift support.
- Perform the electrical work required when the sorting system breaks down or breaks down.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities;
- DEC in Automation from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an automated maintenance environment.
- Automation knowledge (electrical)
- Varied experience on programmable logic controllers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A