Purolator International needs an effective problem solver to support our main induction center in Canada. Working in an operations / warehouse environment this position will collect data; perform transportation, distribution, maintenance, statistical and mapping analysis. This position will design customized solutions and work with an operations team to develop and implement processes and procedures supporting Purolator International’s growing requirements.
- Work with Operations, Transportation, and IT to implement tools, re-design processes and Layouts, to improve productivity, minimize total cost and maximize service levels
- Provide operational support, assist in operational layouts and design, standards development, process optimization and statistical analysis used for the development of trending and forecast information
- Supporting the implementation and design of IT related business solutions, using methods and/or tools to create models, tools or processes that will be used by Analysts and Operations people daily.
- Develop, improve and own logistics standard metrics; work with Finance and Senior Leadership to hold Logistics team accountable to targets for standard metrics
- Improve the capabilities of operation planning processes through development of productivity standards; enhance current business processes and maintain best practices
- Identify and drive the implementation of short to medium term initiatives to improve quality of service, productivity, cost, and working environment, (Safety)
- Using project management skills to develop action plans to develop, manage, and implement projects providing realistic and accurate timeline, resource requirements, to achieve our goals
- Must be flexible to work in a 24 hour environment.
- Able to effectively implement change and utilize change management principles.
- Autonomous & able to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to travel is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A