The HR Business Partner role works with project stakeholders to identify requirements to achieve strategic goals through internal changes to organizational capabilities, including changes to policies, processes and information systems.
- Support the delivery and deployment of HR programs and processes and participate in coaching and guiding in functional and cross-functional initiatives (Performance Management, Compensation, Succession Planning, Engagement Survey and the Performance Review Cycle)
- Uses judgment supported by human resource acumen and practical experience to escalate matters as required.
- Anticipates barriers to success and facilitates proactive resolution that supports a performance driven culture.
- Promote a safe and healthy environment and support the management of WSIB, STD and LTD cases and return to work programs.
- Provides guidance, direction and advice to the client regarding employment related issues including but not limited to the interpretation of the
- Collective Agreement and Company policies & procedures, attendance management, recruitment & selection strategy, performance management, terminations, strategic planning, and training & development
- Partner with Operations clients to drive proactive employee and labour relations
- 3-5 years progressive HR experience with demonstrated knowledge in the area of labour relations and client relation management
- Must be strategic, have a good professional presence, and possess strong planning and organizational skills
- Equivalent combination of education and employee relations experience and an achievement of CHRP designation or post graduate degree preferred;
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A