Reporting to the Director, Corporate Sustainability, the Sr. Consultant, Sustainability and Reporting will lead the annual preparation of Purolator’s Corporate Sustainability Report and GHG Inventory.
- Preparing Purolator’s annual GHG emissions inventory and leading the verification process
- Preparing the SOW and working with sourcing to procure a consultant to help prepare Purolator’s Sustainability Report
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and launch of the report including, data collection and validation, content preparation, stakeholder interviews, design and editing, French translation, senior executive review and approvals, and internal and external promotion
- Leading the development of Purolator’s Annual Corporate Sustainability Report
- 5+ years of progressive experience managing and executing GHG emissions reduction strategies and initiatives and preparing GHG emissions inventories and sustainability reporting
- Specialized training and/or experience in GHG emissions reduction strategies and measurement, preparation of GHG inventories according to the GHG Protocol, corporate sustainability reporting, science-based targets and environmental governance and materiality.
- University Degree preferably at a Masters Level – Sustainability/Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering/Sciences, Environment and Business, Environmental Studies
- Deep knowledge of ESG issues, strategy development, program management, stakeholder engagement, policy development and governance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A