Website Public Health Agency of Canada
Act as the Public Health Agency of Canada’s representative to network, engage and work collaboratively with partners of a variety of organizations to permit and support effective application of the Quarantine Act and to achieve other Agency goals.
- Work with colleagues and managers to support effective communication and case management.
- Leading stakeholders and partners through a public health response at the point of entry
- Understand the legislative authority of the Quarantine Act and the Order in Councils
- Work with stakeholders to create change within the travelling public in support of health promotion.
- This work must be done on-site at various points of entry across the country – remote work is not a consideration.
- Apply the principles of prevention, preparedness and response
- Apply principles and knowledge of the disease process in the management and control of communicable diseases.
- Graduation with a diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Eligibility for registration as a registered nurse in a province or territory of Canada.
- Experience equivalent to 12 months on a full-time basis
- Degree equivalency
Company: Public Health Agency of Canada
Job Category: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A