Website Public Health Agency of Canada
The Public Health Agency of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) provides scientific expertise and laboratory capacity for infectious disease monitoring, detection, investigation and outbreak response to support national and international public health action.
- Under supervision, the candidate will conduct research to advance public health and knowledge of infectious diseases.
- Contribute to the development of manuscript(s) for peer reviewed publication.
- Specific duties will depend on location and area of research.
- Enrolled in post-secondary education full time or in an academic program.
- Working effectively with others
- Ability and willingness to work with hazardous materials.
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- Experience in performing or researching methodologies in one or more of the following biological disciplines.
Company: Public Health Agency of Canada
Job Category: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A