Website Public Health Agency of Canada
The Public Health Agency of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) provides scientific expertise and laboratory capacity for infectious disease monitoring, detection, investigation and outbreak response to support national and international public health action.
- Ability to perform lab work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to write and communicate results effectively to diverse audiences.
- Ability and willingness to travel to conferences and training courses.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability and willingness to work with hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of theories, current principles, techniques and procedures used in one or more of the following areas, dependent on the needs of the position being filled; microbiology (virology, bacteriology, mycology, parasitology), cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, structural biology, genomics, proteomics, or bioinformatics.
- Enrolled in post-secondary education full time or in an academic program that requires research in the curriculum.
Company: Public Health Agency of Canada
Job Category: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A