Website Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) is a state-of-the-art regional hospital with a proud local history extending back over a century. With a capacity of 494 beds, our regional hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Department in Ontario and offers an extensive range of services, including specialized programs in renal, stroke, cardiac, cancer care, and vascular surgery.
- Strong team building skills to achieve organizational goals; communicates with and motivates a team to achieve results.
- General knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act, Ministry of Labour Regulations, CSA 317.13-17 Standards, Ontario Building Code and Fire Code.
- Broad understanding of all construction disciplines and general construction practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required to adjust to and meet unpredictable deadlines or changing priorities.
- Strong facilitating and negotiation skills to resolve conflict.
- General knowledge of construction in a hospital environment/occupied space.
- Professional certifications with working experience
- Minimum five (5) years recent experience in the health care construction sector
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in a relevant field (i.e., Business, Trades, etc.)
- Previous involvement in supporting capital projects (i.e., new construction, retrofit, ICAT implementation).
Company: Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Job Category: Healthcare Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A