Website Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) is a state-of-the-art regional hospital with a proud local history extending back over a century. With a capacity of 494 beds, our regional hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Department in Ontario and offers an extensive range of services, including specialized programs in renal, stroke, cardiac, cancer care, and vascular surgery.
- Responsible to the Charge Technologist(s) in the Area(s) in which they are working and to the Laboratory Manager(s) for performing a variety of routine tests in the various specialty areas of the Laboratory (e.g. Core Lab, Microbiology, Histology, etc.).
- When requested, takes charge of other areas during the absence of the regular Senior or Charge Technologists.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills are required to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and co-operatively with all levels of staff, patients, physicians, external regulatory bodies and the public
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and hours of work to meet patient needs
- emonstrated written and verbal communication skills are important for interaction with patients and staff
- Computer skills are essential – knowledge of EPIC and Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional manner under stressful conditions
Company: Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Job Category: Healthcare Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A