Website Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) is a state-of-the-art regional hospital with a proud local history extending back over a century. With a capacity of 494 beds, our regional hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Department in Ontario and offers an extensive range of services, including specialized programs in renal, stroke, cardiac, cancer care, and vascular surgery.
- Epic certification (trainer or builder level) in at least one application is required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years implementation and build experience with Epic
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Project Management, is preferred
- Expertise in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Flexibility with respect to changing timelines and delivery methods.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to reprioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships while resolving issues.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company: Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Job Category: Healthcare Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A