Website Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Any changes made to the hours of work will be done in accordance with the terms of the Collective Agreement. PRHC supports and encourages you to pursue whatever path you choose.
- Responsible to the Charge Technologist(s) in the Area(s) in which they are working and to the Laboratory Manager(s) for performing a variety of routine tests in the various specialty areas of the Laboratory (e.g. Core Lab, Microbiology, Histology, etc.)
- When requested, takes charge of other areas during the absence of the regular Senior or Charge Technologists.
- Holds current Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) registration in good standing with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO)
- General Medical Laboratory Technologist certification by Canadian Society of Laboratory Medical Science (CSMLS) or equivalent
- Recent Hospital experience preferred
- Recent Hospital Laboratory (Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry) experience preferred (within 3 years)
- Previous recent experience in microtomy, embedding and general histology duties preferred (within 3 years)
- Recent Microbiology bench experience preferred (within 3 years)
Company: Peterborough Regional Health Centre – PRHC
Job Category: Healthcare Jobs
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A