The Health & Science Specialists should possess customer, market and business acumen combined with strong product and disease state knowledge; demonstrate strong sales, promotional and strategic business development and management skills and in-depth customer engagement expertise in both virtual and in-person settings, utilize a systematic approach to virtual engagement.
- Leverages product and disease state knowledge to appropriately educate providers on unbranded and branded product value proposition for relevant patient populations.
- Ability to effectively identify and implement the most efficient virtual/in-person engagement strategies.
- Maintains a methodical approach toward call objectives.
- Works effectively with HCPs and directs office staff to plan for customer engagements in multiple formats
- Superior marketing, promotional, sales, technical and relationship building skills
- Deep knowledge of applicable customers and markets (prescribers/HCPs/institutions/organizations)
- Strategic account marketing, promotional, sales and management skills.
- 3-5 years specialty marketing/promotional/sales experience
- Strong knowledge of disease states, therapeutic areas, and products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A