The HSP should possess customer, market and business acumen combined with strong product and disease state knowledge; demonstrate strong sales, strategic business development, management skills and in-depth customer engagement expertise in both virtual and in-person settings; utilize a systematic approach to virtual engagement (e.g., clear agenda, next steps/follow ups); have outstanding communications skills; be adept in the operation of digital and virtual tools/multi-platforms skills; effectively work remotely in collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address customer needs; and compliantly deliver on Pfizer business objectives.
- Develops and delivers relevant, targeted messaging utilizing approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behavior/close sales) and leverages account priorities to drive a positive business outcome; proactively provides insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources
- Ability to effectively identify and implement the most efficient virtual/in-person engagement strategies by customer to maximize overall effectiveness and impact. Develops and implements effective business and territory call plans and adapts based on self-identified opportunities and insights.
- Compliantly engage key customers to grow business and drive product demand by proactively providing education that, in colleague’s judgment, best meet HCP and patients’ needs
- Deliver relevant, targeted messaging compliantly utilizing approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behavior/close sales) and proactively provide insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources.
- Effectively use calendaring tools, leadership goals, and personal insights to address customer priorities calls effectively; and bring insights from customer surveys to leadership to improve model.
- Effectively builds rapport and relationships with customers across virtual and F2F environments; maintains a methodical approach toward call objectives (e.g., clear next steps and appropriate documentation, managing to KPIs); utilizes current digital tools effectively (e.g., Veeva Engage, Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Office) as well as adapts quickly to new/beta tools (e.g., digital triage app) for successful customer engagement; leverages analytics to assist with developing insights and next best action plans
- Maintain an in-depth and sophisticated knowledge of specific healthcare issues (Quality & HIT), market knowledge, products and disease states that enable meaningful dialogue with key stakeholders in order to build credibility and add value when calling on providers.
- Present terms of sale of product or existing contract terms where appropriate and with approved language; proactively answer on-label questions; proactively introduce customers to future state Pfizer on-demand portal (Galaxy) with access to appropriate targeted content.
- Responsible for strategic deployment of Pfizer resources to support provider and patient’s needs (e.g., patient education, adherence resources); work effectively across multiple virtual engagement platforms based on customer preferences/compliance guidelines; able to integrate guidance from management and other support functions (Marketing, Strategy) and technical solutions (e.g., content recommendation engines) into pre-call planning; collaborate effectively with other Customer-Facing (CF) colleagues and Pfizer Connect team members
- Collaborate effectively and compliantly with cross-functional colleagues, including Field Medical, Reimbursement and Account Management, to address customer inquiries and advance Pfizer objectives. Able to use triaging protocols and digital apps to create rapid connections with appropriate SMEs to address customer inquiries.
- Develop comprehensive territory/account/customer plans to drive achievement of desired objectives.
- Must live within the territory
- Experience with Vaccines therapeutic area and products
- Strategically overcome obstacles to gain access to difficult to see health care providers and customers.
- Knowledge of posted territory customers and markets (prescribers/HCPs/institutions/organizations)
- Must live within 25 miles of the border of the territory
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience, and/or relevant medical experience (i.e. RN, PA etc.)
- Have a history of marketing, promotional or sales success, strong territory management skills, outstanding communications skills, as well as demonstrated teamwork, leadership ability and accountability
- 1 year pf pharmaceutical, biotech, medial marketing, promotional, sales, or relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A