Pets are family members and we know it’s not always easy for them to be away from their parents! That’s why it’s important that we provide a safe, fun and reliable home away from home for all the pets who stay in our hotels. As a Pets Hotel Assistant Manager, you’ll assist the Pets Hotel Manager in overseeing all day-to-day operations of our hotel—from head to tail!
- These pets become our own while they are in our care, so their safety is our top priority.
- You’ll lead the pack when it comes to engaging with pets and pet parents. You’ll spend time getting to know each of our visitors, including their unique personalities, and ensure it’s a great experience that will keep them coming back to play
- You’ll partner with the hotel and store leadership on company initiatives and best practices
- You will hire, train and encourage a team of dedicated Pets Hotel associates to provide an unforgettable customer experience.
- As the Pets Hotel Manager, you’ll foster a happy, healthy, and clean environment for pets and associates, including regular policy audits.
- Develop your leadership skills as an Assistant Store Manager or a Hotel Manager
- Tackle the challenge of a new hotel opening or turn around a struggling location
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 retail stores nationwide *Note, not every store has a Pets Hotel
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the Pets Hotel to the retail store to the salon
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A