Your experience includes a background in environments where teamwork is critical. You’ve worked physically challenging jobs where safety is important. We hire for attitude and train for specific skills. If you think you fit our description, we want to hear from you.
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Performing all tasks safely and efficiently
- Preparing clients’ orders using an automated Voice Pick system
- Building stable, secure, and accurate pallets
- Moving products that can weigh up to 60lbs
- Following team leader’s instructions with precision.
- Completing reports
- You are a team player
- Previous warehouse experience
- You’re physically fit
- You have basic writing and mathematics skills that allow you to complete required paperwork accurately
- Walkie rider or forklift experience
- You have a High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A