As a Route Sales Representative, there are two main accountabilities: (1) selling and developing the business and (2) servicing customers through delivery and merchandising. You will be responsible for developing and sustaining a growing snack foods business to an assigned group of retail customers, for example, grocery, gas, and convenience stores.
- Leveraging your knowledge of PepsiCo’s key financial measures to deliver sales and profit objectives;
- Developing assigned accounts to achieve sales, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets;
- Engaging and onboarding new customers to PepsiCo products, services and promotions to enhance PepsiCo’s in-store presence;
- Working closely with the delivery and merchandising departments to ensure top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts.
- Educating and exciting customers about our existing portfolio of beverages and upcoming innovations;
- Evaluating customer business needs and analyzing market trends to develop service solutions;
- Executing our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and building exciting displays in a specifically assigned territory;
- Identify selling opportunities to increase incremental displays and promotional programs in store;
- Providing an exceptional level of sales consultation, customer service, and innovative solutions;
- Previous sales experience with a consumer-packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Great with people and excellent communication skills
- A car or reliable, consistent access to a car and a clear/clean driving record
- University/College education required
- Valid full G driver’s license or class 5 driver’s license
- Bilingual – English and French is required.
- Scheduling flexibility: work schedule can vary (weekends/holidays included)
- Outstanding organizational skills (able to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, meet targets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A