Website Peel Regional Police
As an Operator – Records Systems within our Occurrence Processing Department, you’ll be responsible for performing direct data-entry and general Record Services duties.
- Enter occurrence reports into the Niche system, received via the digital dictation system, live calls and hardcopy reports.
- More specifically, as an Operator – Records Systems, you will:
- Complete records checks for CPIC requests.
- Answer telephone inquiries and perform general reception duties in Records Services.
- Well-developed keyboarding and data-entry skills.
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience.
- MS Outlook skills.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, plus additional office administration course(s) and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Word-Basic skills.
- Working knowledge of UCR/Niche, preferred.
Company: Peel Regional Police
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A