Support Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) technology tools and platforms to ensure availability of IT services for the organization.
- Provisioning user access to OTPP business applications
- Acts as project participant in many technology initiatives delivering services to investment customers.
- Assist in providing end-user support for OTPP’s technology systems using the available technologies (off the shelf/in-house systems).
- Implements technology-based business solutions.
- Supports current environment and any changes to it and handles support calls.
- Identify and propose solutions to issues that could affect customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to facilitate the technical development of others.
- Strong knowledge of technical troubleshooting framework.
- Ability to multi-task several tasks/initiatives concurrently.
- 2+ years experience providing technology support to business professionals.
- Strong work-ethic, ability to work independently, prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Be proactive with a forward
- Business, Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- 2+ years experience with core technology platforms (e.g. Windows OS, TCP/IP networking, Lotus Notes, incl. MSAccess).
- Experience in delivering and creating training is an asset.
- Knowledge of Investments Management Industry.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A