As a member of the Global Marketing Operations team, the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the Marketing function at OpenText. The incumbent will be responsible for a portfolio of recurring reports as well as the creation of ad hoc reports. The primary dataset this role will focus on is CRM data (leads, conversion rates, pipeline analysis, close rates, BDR performance, etc.).
- Contribute to the automation of reports in collaboration with the developer team using PowerBI.
- Work with VPs of Marketing and stakeholders in various functions to deliver strategic reports to help them make informed decisions. For example, are we investing in the right programs? Do we have enough pipeline for next year? Which events are working? Why is pipeline increasing/declining? etc.
- Produce a variety of business-critical reports in Excel. Once the report has been created you will be responsible for including relevant analysis, interpreting results and highlighting key talking points to stakeholders.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of business issues through database querying to capture data either proactively or at the request of stakeholders.
- You will gain strong business domain expertise to better understand the business mechanics that generated the data. You will build strong relationships and will work closely with stakeholders to ensure business needs are addressed.
- Provide analysis & insight on management dashboards to facilitate effective understanding of progress, achievements, and gaps; includes lead analysis, pipeline analysis, closed deal analysis, account segmentation, etc.
- A degree/diploma in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience reporting on Sales and/or Marketing data (leads, conversion rates, pipeline analysis, close rates, BDR performance, etc.).
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and ability to bridge the gap between the two groups.
- Must be able to educate non-technical audiences on methods and techniques used when building technical solutions
- Expert level knowledge of Excel and MS Office (ex: Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, etc.)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A