The Lead Analyst – Security Compliance Program Management role will have the opportunity to make meaningfully contributions to the OpenText Compliance Program, including and not limited to SOC1/2/3, ISO 27001, ISO27017, FedRAMP, SWIFT, HIPAA, and SOC2+HITRUST frameworks. The Security Compliance Lead Analyst plays a key role in the continued development and maturity of an ever-growing Security Compliance Program and an integral support in the delivery of compliance certifications to meet customer security requirements. In this role, you will be involved in managing and sustaining the various compliance programs by working collaboratively with internal teams, SMEs, auditors and other stakeholders.
- Developing metrics and dashboards for reporting on assigned compliance programs
- Supporting delivery of audit milestones to ensure audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with technology and business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness and audit execution.
- Coordinating the overarching annual audit plan with internal and external auditors to support delivery of multiple, simultaneous audits and certifications (both new and existing) within the Open Text portfolio
- Tracking and reporting on multiple project progress, collaborate with project leads to identify challenges, and communicate to leadership on status and issues that impact the overall compliance program and project deliverables and timeline.
- 4+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance program management, with a concentration on leading multiple, simultaneous audit engagements for a Cloud Service Provider, encompassing multiple frameworks
- Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, collaborative, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.
- Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related vocations
- Experience with GRC Tools is a plus.
- Preferred industry standard certifications (PMP, CISA) or equivalent
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A