Website Ontario Public Service
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- 5 years or more experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Ontario Public Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A