Website Ontario Public Service
As the Vice President of Operations, you will serve as a member of OCWA’s Executive Management Team and report directly to the President and CEO.
- Support and promote a productive team environment within the roughly 200 South Peel employees, which reflects a culture of excellence and an inclusive, diverse, equitable, respectful, anti-racist and accessible workplace.
- Lead the Agency’s South Peel team to develop and implement strategies, policies and programs that ensure daily operational and contractual requirements are achieved, while prioritizing the health and safety of staff and community and realizing annual financial targets.
- Direct the planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of multiple, complex, large-scale, and long-term strategic business project initiatives.
- Establish, direct, and lead the development of operational strategies that support OCWA’s business objectives, including growth, ensuring the effective assessment of business needs.
- You bring exceptional leadership skills to lead the delivery of complex water and wastewater systems in a highly sensitive environment.
- You are a proven change agent with the demonstrated ability to support the identification of changing business needs based on business/ service performance measurements and the needs of clients.
- You ensure accountable and transparent communication with OCWA’s single largest client both from yourself and your team.
Company: Ontario Public Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A