As the Director, Pension Insights, you will be joining Pensions Data & Operations within OMERS to enable cross-platform success for Pensions data – maturing leadership on our data program to enable broader data capabilities to drive analytics and insights.
- Lead the Pensions data program, maturing our capabilities in data strategy and governance; data quality and integrity; data insights and reporting; data preparation, validation and delivery
- Lead the Pensions Experience Insights program, maturing our capabilities in customer experience measurement, omnichannel feedback and sentiment collection, survey programming and text analytics
- Develop a clear data strategy and roadmap for Pensions
- Establish (and launch) data governance standards for Pensions data, including
- Work collaboratively with service areas and data capabilities currently in place to understand needs and opportunities for Pensions data
- A university degree. Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, or Business. A Masters degree an asset.
- 5+ experience in data governance and strategy in a medium to large scale data-driven organization
- 10+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams of employees
- Proven track record of building partnerships and influencing a diverse set of stakeholders (including C-level) to drive outcomes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A