Website National Research Council Canada
We are looking for a Semiconductor Electron-Beam Lithography Engineer to work for the Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre (CPFC) within our Advanced Electronics and Photonics (AEP) Research Centre. The successful candidate would be someone who shares our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Respect and Creativity.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to researchers looking to incorporate Electron-Beam lithography into the device designs.
- Establish validation and verification criteria for new processes and products to address new client/project needs and Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Assist in the maintenance of the associated electron beam lithography computer software (design layout and proximity correction) and metrology equipment.
- Ensure that Electron-Beam Lithography goals are met and effectively contribute to overall CPFC goals.
- Maintain a comprehensive record keeping and the provision of detailed reports to clients, and publications where appropriate.
- Take a leadership role in the training and support of more junior technical staff across multiple shifts.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Create and revise documentation detailing production processes.
- Extensive relevant hands-on experience in an R&D or semiconductor production environment.
- Significant experience in Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Significant and recent experience in semiconductor Electron-Beam Lithography (EBL) and processes (process optimization, CD control, and photoresist process optimization).
- Experience with Raith EBL system would be considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in the Physical, Chemical, Materials Sciences; or Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- A PhD or Master’s in one of these disciplines will be considered an asset.
Company: National Research Council Canada
Job Category: Government Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A