Website National Research Council Canada
The Director, IT/IM is accountable for ensuring that NRC research is effectively enabled by information technology (IT) infrastructure, Information Management (IM) Data, tools, and services. This includes managing all IM/IT and Data elements of the CIO Organization for the NRC. The Executive should have a good understanding and experience leading various IM/IT and or Digital teams. The ability to develop and execute digital visions and strategies will be critical to this position.
- Experience in providing strategic and operational direction to staff and in rolling out and facilitating multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Significant experience in leading and managing human and financial resources.
- Significant experience collaborating and maintaining partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes
- Experience managing complex multi-year projects that address sensitive and high-risk issues.
- University degree in computer science or related IT/IM field. A masters in this field may be considered an asset.
- Significant experience providing strategic advice on issues pertaining to organization-wide information and technology (IT/IM) functions such as: cyber security, enterprise architecture, client relationship management, IT project management, IT operations services, library services, information management.
- Significant experience leading a departmental IT or IM branch in a large and complex environment.
Company: National Research Council Canada
Job Category: Government Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A