Website National Capital Commission
Reporting to the Chief, Workplace Wellbeing, Labour Relations and Compensation, the Manager, Labour Relations and Compensation is responsible to support, advise and develop strategies, programs and policy instruments for the effective management of Labour Relations and Compensation. The incumbent will also be a key player in the collective bargaining process, pay equity as well as administer and manage the compensation and benefits portfolio.
- Consistently providing professional services and advice in order to meet clients’ needs and expectations while respecting organizational and policy requirements
- Plan, organize and prioritize concurrent demands and multiple projects to meet client expectations, priorities and deadlines;
- Applying analytical skills on complex cases and in developing/recommending solutions/options/strategies on a variety of human resources facets.
- Knowledge of Labour relations trends, legislation, policies and practices;
- Knowledge of Public Service Labour Relations Act.
- University degree with specialization in the field of Human Resources, Industrial Relations or in a related discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience
Company: National Capital Commission
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A