Website National Capital Commission
Reporting to the Chief, Workplace Well-Being, Labour Relations and Compensation, the Health, Safety and Wellness Advisor is responsible for a full range of services and for providing high quality client service, advice and guidance to internal clients. The Advisor keeps abreast of trends and best practices in human resources, especially related to health and well-being programs.
- Applying analytical skills and developing/recommending strategies on a variety of HR matters.
- Organizing and developing a full range of Occupational, Health and Safety (OHS) services to clients;
- Providing advice and guidance on OHS matters in adherence with relevant policies and legislation;
- A University degree in Degree with specialization in the field of Human Resources, Industrial Relations or in a related discipline or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience related to the position.
- Possess or eligible to obtain Secret security clearance;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience related to the discipline
- Knowledge of legislation, policies, trends and best practices in health and well-being programs.
Company: National Capital Commission
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A