Website National Capital Commission
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Chief, Human Resources (HR) Business Partnerships is responsible for the development and implementation of long term strategies, programs and policies in the areas of HR planning, Performance and Talent Management, Organizational Development, Training and Development, Official Languages, Employment Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Recognition, HR Reporting, Staffing and Recruitment.
- To work with ongoing pressures from deadlines, shifting priorities, changing conditions and accuracy of multiple demands;
- Developing and implementing long-term strategies and processes, as they relate to the disciplines within the portfolio;
- Providing advice and direction as well as making presentations on complex issues related to the portfolio to senior management.
- To develop innovative practices and processes;
- To lead, coach and mentor a team;
- To evaluate current trends amongst the disciplines within the portfolio and ensure that they are aligned to the business strategies of the NCC;
- To effectively develop and maintain stakeholder relationships;
- To effectively communicate, both in writing and orally, in both official languages.
- To ensure level of accuracy, credibility, consistency and confidentially;
- Knowledge of the issues, trends and best practices in human resources, specifically as they related to the disciplines within the portfolio;
- Experience holding progressively significant responsibilities managing human and financial resources as well as leading and developing a team;
- Knowledge of legislations, policies and directives governing the employment equity act and the official languages act.
- Professional designation in human resources.
- Knowledge of human resources legislative and regulatory principles and practices;
- Knowledge of counselling, analytical, planning and negotiation techniques to identify available options/solutions;
- University degree with specialization in human resources, industrial relations or in a related discipline.
Company: National Capital Commission
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A