Website National Bank
Reporting to the Senior Director/Master PO of the Commercial sector, you will work together with a PO colleague, various senior advisors as well as multidisciplinary teams to prioritize and contribute to the delivery of different initiatives to optimize and improve the employee experience during all the business process of commercial lending.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategic orientations of the product with the master PO;
- Manage stakeholders (regulatory, compliance, fraud, products, information technology, etc.) in several areas of the Bank to ensure that needs are well identified and prioritized.
- Guide the development of major initiatives related to the evolution and application maintenance of the Unisson platform
- Diagnose complex situations whose resolution requires the development of creative, original and practical solutions;
- Manage and prioritize a backlog of various requests to continuously deliver value to the user
- Align the product vision with the Bank’s vision and needs;
- Anticipate complex and strategic issues that have a global impact on the organization;
- Good understanding of the end-to-end commercial financing process;
- Experience in business analysis and process review;
- Influential leadership and excellent team player;
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English, essential.
- Good knowledge of best practices and market and competition trends;
- Demonstrate great rigor and a great sense of priority management;
- Bachelor’s degree related to the sector of activity and 8 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree related to the sector of activity and 6 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work in Agile mode;
- Experience in delivering large-scale projects;
- Good knowledge of the Unisson financing platform
Company: National Bank
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brandon, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A