Website National Bank
Your work will allow you to be at the heart of the action and to continuously develop and grow your career. You will work closely with our Wealth Advisors. You will work closely with our clients. You will take care of the most complex questions and offer personalized service to clients, all within in a dynamic environment committed to best practices with a client-centric focus.
- Participate in team, branch, regional and firm wide meetings, and initiatives.
- Monitor activity, track progress and work with the Advisors.
- Provide quotations and process trade instructions (solicited and unsolicited).
- Participate in activities to support Wealth Advisors in their business development.
- Manage the Advisors’ agenda, book appointments, and prepare for client meetings.
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts and look for opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Coordinate engagement and collaboration with various internal and external expert teams. Investigate and resolve inquiries and complaints related to accounts where appropriate.
- Prepare (or oversee) new client onboarding process and monitor workflow.
- Ensure that administrative operations related to managing client accounts and client service run smoothly by coordinating ( or overseeing) the workflow.
- Prepare (or oversee) packages for client meetings.
- Answer client requests in person, on the phone, and by email.
- Support Wealth Advisors in providing an exceptional client experience.
- Analyze client accounts and situations to generate wealth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Advisors to develop innovative sales and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of current market activity and trends
- Strong technological aptitude – extensive experience in utilizing Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM platform, experience with social media and web presence
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Sense of organization and priority management
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- Good adaptation to change
- Completed college and / or university degree in a field related to the industry
- Leadership, autonomy, thoroughness, and perseverance
- Propensity to provide exceptional client service
- Completed Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
Company: National Bank
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A