Website National Arts Centre
The Associate Development Officer is responsible for supporting donor relations, stewardship, and recognition activities at the National Arts Centre. The Associate Development Officer will assist with all aspect of planning, execution and evaluation of inspiring programs that encourage donor loyalty at all levels.
- The incumbent is responsible for assisting with the execution of stewardship plans and activities for corporate sponsors and major donors on both an individual and per project basis.
- Work with fundraising teams to deliver a unique customized suite of opportunities that will demonstrate donor impact and deepen donor relationships with the National Arts Centre;
- Assist with donor listing, tracking and delivery of recognition, cultivation, and stewardship communication activities
- Create unique and meaningful opportunities to acknowledge donor investments
- Develop and implement an exceptional stewardship plan that aligns with the organization’s strategic imperatives and reflects the brand promise.
- This donor relations program includes cultivation and stewardship events, recognition platforms, gift management/accountability, and donor communication touchpoints
- With support of the communications team, donor manager and program leads, create content for invitations, programs, collateral material, speaking remarks and follow up to cultivation, recognition and stewardship events
- Coordinate and/or ensure fulfilment of the creation, approval and installation of donor recognition, including plaques and print and digital publications
- Establish and manage information tracking processes regarding signature communication activities.
- Assist with event planning: As part of the National Events team, support stewardship iniatives as part of NAC-produced events, including ticketing, activations, and liase with other departments as required
- Proven computer abilities in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to multi-task
- At least two (2) years experience in customer relations/customer service role
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage a variety of projects and activities simultaneously
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages, both verbal and written is considered an asset
- Ability to cope with high volume of work and strict deadlines
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated success in working in cross-departmental teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and well within a strong team
- Post-secondary Degree or diploma in Social Sciences, Communication, Marketing or Fund Raising plus a minimum of one (1) year related experience in a similar role preferred
- A passion for the performing Arts in Canada.
- Attention to detail, precision and adaptability
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge database software, or similar fundraising software is a significant asset
Company: National Arts Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A