Website National Arts Centre
The position will help identify, develop, and facilitate in house standards, training and documentation for event and data management. The incumbent will help troubleshoot upgrades, oversee database infrastructure, and provide administrative support. They will help with the recommendation of process improvements across systems to optimize database resources, workflow and ensure quality work across the Box Office department. A regular function will be consulting with all departments to translate and execute sales methodology to optimize setup for business intelligence for actionable data capture and analysis.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Advanced understanding of the ticketing platform and database management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Advanced level in Windows environment and its programs, especially Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under stress
- Equivalent of basic college education or 5-8 years of related work experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of performing arts environment, of subscription and single ticket procedures related to the performing arts, with focus on Subscription, Box Office and Front of House procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to motivate and be a team leader
- Excellent initiative, decision making and problem solving.
Company: National Arts Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A