Website Mount Sinai Hospital
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with clinical and administrative leadership within the Information Services department to effect successful IS project and initiative delivery. They will also lead and manage a team of 3-5 people responsible for maintaining existing and creating new solutions to advance the hospital’s strategic and operational plans.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, performance management and retention of key talent within the team.
- Operationalize new solutions to enable both organizational strategic and tactical goals and objectives, and advance the Information Services roadmap
- Develop and/or maintain technology and solution vendors’ relationships and partnerships; ensure vendor deliverables and contractual obligations are met
- Liaise with business and clinical leaders / owners and other stakeholders, ensure clinical and business requirements are documented and met. Advise on technical solutions/options and provide recommendations
- Oversee and manage own staff as well as multiple project teams and work streams to deliver technical services ensuring commitments are consistently met or exceeded
- Applicants with proven equivalent recent and related training and experience may be considered
- Understanding of healthcare both in an ambulatory and acute setting; experience in healthcare environment is an asset
- Successful completion of a post secondary degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of applications / systems management and support experience as well as experience leading small to medium size teams
Company: Mount Sinai Hospital
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A