Website Mount Sinai Hospital
The duties of this staff Physiotherapists are primarily clinical. The caseload consists of inpatients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit and consults in the Emergency Department on the weekends or holidays. Providing Physiotherapy assessment and/or treatment may be required on other inpatient units such as medicine, surgery, and orthopaedics. There is the potential for week day work if available.
- Assessment, planning and therapeutic intervention for an assigned patient caseload according to physiotherapy scope of practice.
- Supervision of Physiotherapy Assistants as per college guidelines
- Cardiorespiratory treatment, as appropriate
- Appropriate documentation of physiotherapy activities
- Record workload measurement
- Discharging planning
- Current registration and active membership/license in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Cardiorespiratory assessment and treatment
- Excellent physiotherapy clinical skills with a broad variety of diagnostic groups including skills working with a geriatric population.
- One (1) year of recent and related experience in the treatment of clients/patients preferred
Company: Mount Sinai Hospital
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A