Website Mount Sinai Hospital
The Workplace Well-being Specialist will support our Sinai Health recognition and engagement programs which are fundamental to a healthy, psychologically safe and supportive workplace. The incumbent must be an inclusive, creative and integrative thinker and be highly effective at engaging all levels of the organization to support a healthy, safe workplace culture while also supporting individuals to foster their own personal well-being and resilience
- Oversees and manages annual wellness and recognition budgets
- Plan and oversee administration and management of diverse and holistic wellness and recognition programs, including strategies focused on psychological safety, burnout, restoration, resilience, diversity, inclusion and belonging, in alignment with Sinai Health’s People Plan and best practices
- Conduct organizational well-being needs assessments and identifies solutions including specialized support programs
- Develops and monitors key indicators demonstrating effectiveness and ROI of Wellness and Recognition programs
- Develops communication, implementation plans and ongoing management of wellness and diversity programming and recognition programs
- Minimum 3-5 years recent business experience as a Wellness professional or other relevant experience.
- Applicants with proven equivalent recent and related training and experience may be considered
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in relevant discipline (kinesiology, health, or clinical discipline) from a recognized educational institution.
Company: Mount Sinai Hospital
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A