Website Mount Sinai Hospital
Sinai Health is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our Planning and Strategic Initiatives Team within our Capital Development Department based at our Mount Sinai Hospital Campus.
- Utilize project management and change management skills in working with stakeholders to achieve deliverables, timelines and milestones.
- Blend clinical/healthcare knowledge with facilitation expertise to engage, facilitate and support planning and engagement sessions with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with clinical and non-clinical programs and services, departments, integrated inter-professional teams and working groups, front-line staff and physicians.
- Manage, organize, monitor and orchestrate multiple project work streams which may include work related to visioning, model of care, development approvals, etc., some of which may occur concurrently
- Manage the consulting team and verify work performed by the lead and other specialty consultants is complete according to agreements and work plan commitments
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, strategic planning, capital strategy, business development, health system planning, or in a similar role, experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Successful completion of a University Degree or College Diploma from an accredited educational institution is required, preferably in Planning, Business or Clinical/Health-Related area.
- Applicants with proven equivalent, recent and related experience may be considered
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management processes and methodologies required.
- Data analysis and program planning experience in a healthcare environment is an asset. Experience leading multiple consultant groups and stakeholders is an asset
Company: Mount Sinai Hospital
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A