As a Field Sales Consultant, you will oversee independent business (IB) accounts. You’ll acquire new clients, grow existing customer accounts, and connect them with the best Moneris solutions to make their businesses thrive. You will forge your own success by driving growth, profitability and aspire to maximize targets. With the support of your collaborative team and experienced leaders, you will undergo extensive training and get the tools and technology you need to succeed.
- Negotiate pricing, contract terms and conditions to ensure pricing and terms reflect the achievement of corporate goals.
- Drive execution for optimal customer acquisition, speed-to-market, ease of integration, and service levels. Create and review forecasts, sales reports, and ongoing status reports.
- Continue to enhance your skills by leveraging Moneris training and development programs.
- Develop strong business relationships with assigned accounts and assist in creating proposals and presentations targeted at solving business needs of prospects and existing clients.
- Ensure and educate on compliance, operating procedures and payment industry trends to the sales team and clients.
- Provide input to Marketing and Product Development on key products and initiatives to close gaps in current product offering and in current client segment.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Must be located in the Vancouver territory.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications.
- Must have a valid provincial driver’s license and vehicle available.
- Ability to build great business relationships, with proven success to effectively strategize and influence to meet business goals.
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce, marketing or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A