Make your mark in the Corporate Finance Group as a .NET Analyst Programmer This diverse team of professionals maximizes the potential of our clients to enable them to seize opportunities in the ever-changing business environment. As a trusted advisor, you will take an active role in the various stages of project planning and deployment by proposing innovative solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
- Code computer programs (participate in all phases of the development life cycle of our internal applications; perform code programming and documentation; continuously improve the quality of our software, investigate and perform unit tests).
- Management of SQL databases (create and modify SQL database tables; prepare queries for reports and compilation of statistics.
- Technical analysis (understand the business needs of the organization and develop solutions to implement; support the business analyst in the production and evaluation of requirements, including the time required; produce technical documentation.
- Support for tests and technical support for users (act as a reference for other team members and provide support during functional tests; participate in technical assistance for users.
- Project management and other related tasks (deploying application updates; actively participating in project meetings; playing an active role in the various stages of project planning and deployment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Have excellent expertise with the SQL language;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .Net development environment (Visual Studio .Net C#, Vb.net, programming Windows applications with Winform, programming reports with RDLC (Reporting Services);
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database manager (insert, modify and delete queries, stored procedures, views and functions);
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Québec, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A