Make an impact with our Advisory Services team as a Program Consultant. This diverse team of professionals are inspired through innovation and take pride in developing strategies that make a positive impact for clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide comprehensive analysis, strategic guidance and action planning that empowers clients to achieve their vision while balancing current needs with future goals.
- Assisting with the development of program criteria.
- Marketing the program to maximize intake including having comfort with the preparation and delivery of presentations as well as webinars.
- Responding to stakeholder enquiries about the program.
- Coordinating the assessment of applications through a competitive screening process.
- Informing the negotiation of contribution agreements with successful applicants.
- Supporting the ongoing management of successful projects including reviewing quarterly and final reports, disbursing funds, managing budgets, etc.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in business, political science, public administration, or other related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of program management and related advisory experiences in a client-service environment, preferably government funded.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A