As the Assistant Bar Manager, you will assist the Management team in overseeing and leading the Bar section of the restaurant, ensuring the delivery of elevated food and fan service to all guests.
- Provide leadership and direction by maintaining high standards of quality, service, safety and profitability for our vibrant restaurant.
- Supervise, train, develop and motivate the team.
- Resolve discrepancies quickly and effectively.
- Ensure compliance with all related regulations such as those pertaining to Health & Safety and AGCO.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Carry out administrative functions pertaining to hiring, scheduling, payroll, performance reviews, mentorship, corrective actions and discipline.
- Act as an ambassador for MLSE and our community.
- 2+ years of strong food service background is required
- Experience as a manager/supervisor of F&B in a hotel, restaurant or events based venue is helpful
- Leadership experience in a high-volume food service environment
- Trained in W.H.M.I.S., Smart Serve, NFSTP, ServSafe or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A