Lead by example in team management and development, utilizing a “one team” approach; ensure departmental integrity and winning vision are intact.
- Lead a service team in the Bar area of Real Sports.
- Provide leadership and direction by handling standards of quality, service, safety and profit.
- Supervise, train, develop, and motivate the Supervisor and front of house Service teams.
- Perform inventory checks and maintain proper stock.
- Assist in expediting food orders to the dining room.
- Resolve order discrepancies quickly and effectively.
- Supervise the floor during service; respond to customer concerns.
- Ensure closing duties are completed in an accurate manner.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a high volume restaurant or bar environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent in Business or Hospitality
- Ongoing awareness and responsiveness to guest service
- Confident user of MS Office, inventory and POS programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A