The Senior Client Manager, Canada (AM) in Microsoft Advertising enables Microsoft to better serve our Enterprise and Corporate clients by applying obsession to what clients care about and need, ensuring our Microsoft Advertising story is valued and understood, and building and maintaining strong, trusted-advisor relationships with day-to-day practitioner contacts at advertiser/agency/tool provider. The AM drives both revenue and client satisfaction.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Continue to create deep connections within our communities, focus on increasing representation, retaining and growing our current team members, while fostering awareness and growth through an inclusive environment.
- Analyze and share data insights to influence client optimization strategies to drive campaign-level budget upsell and optimization opportunities that align to ROI goals of client and drive incremental revenue.
- Leverage internal tool client tactics to inform and prioritize upsells and optimizations, seeking to drive swift implementation.
- Drive tactic improvement by providing thoughtful feedback to make opportunities more relevant to client goals. Leverage self-serve tools and community forums to deliver insights for non-Insights enabled clients.
- Proven ability to understand client needs, create and deliver customized, data-driven client-focused pitches and solutions.
- Minimum 4 years’ digital media search engine marketing, sales and service experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Talented in using data to influence via engaging presentations and clear written communications.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Application Deadline: N/A