Website Michaels Stores
Lead and support inventory management and merchandising standards and maintenance. Plan for and provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Manage, execute and support the planogram process (POG’s) to standard.
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Manage and support the truck processes and lead the teams to ensure standards are met; achieve your KPI’s and manage your team to achieve their role KPI’s
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and training of new Team members; support with Talent Development activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Manage, execute and support the AD set processes.
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
Company: Michaels Stores
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A