At Metrolinx, equity, diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values of serving with passion, thinking forward and playing as a team. Our Asset Lifecycle Management office is looking for an Asset Data Integrity Specialist to provide expertise in and coordinate the development and implementation of data management and data quality improvement strategies.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of internal and external data sources relevant to operational.
- Develops and implements data management strategies and data collection systems including the design and development of relational databases for information management.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and business units to identify relevant data which can shared and will contribute to the data collection process.
- Identify, analyze and interpret data trends/issues and make recommendations for improvement to business, operations and system processes.
- Contributes to the identification and development of new process improvement opportunities for operational, business and systems activities through the development and implementation of data management
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, database management software and tools and computer applications including Power BI, MS Office Excel.
- Technical expertise in the use and application of data modelling, database design, development, investigative and data mining methods and techniques.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills to liaise with stakeholders and business units to identify/manage data/information requirements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with strict attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A