Our Transit Integration Office is seeking a Senior Advisor to focus on fare integration and work with other transit agencies to enhance service integration.
- Develops and manages policies and programs to advance fare and service integration in the Greater Golden Horseshoe (GGH)
- Works with other transit agencies and MTO to improve regional transit connectivity through fare and service integration
- Manages projects independently and with the support of consultants to deliver on strategic objectives
- Develops consultant assignment scopes and manage deliverables to support project goals. Provides creative analysis and advice as an expert on transportation and land use or fare policy and planning issues to support decision making
- Leads the development of reports, briefing notes and discussion papers, and presents policy briefings to senior management, including the Chair and CEO, to respond to complex and politically sensitive issues
- Acts as a central liaison with municipal partners and provincial ministries regarding Metrolinx and transit integration strategies and policy.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in transportation planning and policy development
- Expertise in transportation, land use and/or fare policy and planning issues, preferably in the public sector
- Experience in multi-stakeholder engagement and program management
- Project management to act as a key contact amongst stakeholders, in a political environment where provincial and municipal legislation provide the framework
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A