Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system
- Develop integrated communications strategies to enhance Metrolinx’s corporate goals and reputation.
- Develop, writing, and producing print and online material, such as our newsletters, backgrounders, media releases and advisories, corporate reports and publications, and website content including intranet, public web properties and corporate blog.
- Develop and coordinate special events that enhance community, staff, and media relations.
- Ensure awareness of the corporation and its services.
- Provide communications expertise to all levels of staff, including the Ministry of Transportation, senior management and the Metrolinx Board of Directors.
- Completion of a four-year post-secondary program in communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in creative writing and editing for corporate communications, coordinating and implementing several special events, and developing all communication strategies.
- Comprehensive background in producing publications and other print and online material from concept to completion.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Niagara Falls, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A